View Single Post

Old 03-27-2019, 08:36 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi_cro View Post
And to my great surprise, I found that the majority of the european leg is more or less already sold-out! Am I mistaken? Like GA is nowhere to be found, tickets for Klagenfurt or Vienna are counting 10s or 100s left, or I am looking in wrong places?
I'd say you're looking in the wrong places.

Neither for Holland or Belgium Golden Circle have sold out and general admission is still available. They haven't done a show in Holland since 2010 and the last show in Belgium was 2011. They're not the only countries selling like this. Zurich still has plenty of GC and field tickets available. Poland has. Sweden has. Several shows in the U.K. have.

Quote:
I would really really like to go for standing, general admission tickets, but it seems it's gone all. This is, I think, fairly strong argument that the band only needed to go away for few years, as the market was saturated heavily.
Even though they sell a lot of tickets for the shows in Germany and the U.K. demand has gone down a lot considering none of the shows has sold out yet and the band used to do over twice the amount of shows there. They're not playing Poland because they like it so much, they're playing places like Poland because they can't shift those tickets in Germany anymore. GC ticketsused to sell out in a few hours in Germany. There's still some available nowadays. Although Bon Jovi still sell a lot of tickets they're still playing smaller venues than they used to. None of the shows have sold out. Saturation isn't the only problem.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan