Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Official July 15, 2008~MSG, New York PBP Thread

Tour Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-15-2008, 08:48 AM
yomamasofat's Avatar
yomamasofat yomamasofat is offline
Senior Member
Something for the Posts
 
Join Date: 09 Sep 2002
Posts: 2,996
Default Official July 15, 2008~MSG, New York PBP Thread

OK, I'm starting this one by saying:
"This show need muthafukin BOBITA!"
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:16 AM
kenobi_on_a_prayer's Avatar
kenobi_on_a_prayer kenobi_on_a_prayer is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Freak
 
Join Date: 15 Jan 2008
Location: Western Australia
Gender: female
Posts: 3,458
Default

You'll get it if they play my muthafukin set....!

LOST HIGHWAY
BAD NAME
RAISE YOUR HANDS
BLOOD ON BLOOD
IN THESE ARMS (Dave on first verse)
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
SLEEP w/ Mercy + Start Me Up
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
BLOOD MONEY
BLAZE OF GLORY
LIVING IN SIN
DIAMOND RING
ALWAYS
HEY GOD
DRY COUNTY
IT'S MY LIFE
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU (Richie)
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
UNDIVIDED (hey Jon, if you have balls, make a political speech and put it on an official release, I double dare ya... haha)
MAKE A MEMORY
HAVE A NICE DAY
LAST MAN STANDING
PRAYER

Encore:
I BELIEVE
RIDE COWBOY RIDE
WANTED
THESE DAYS
NEVER SAY GOODBYE

Audibles: Bed of Roses, Hallelujah, Something to Believe In, In & Out of Love, Saturday Night, Bad Medicine w/o Shout

LOL of course they won't play my muthafukin set but at least it was fun to write
__________________


Subiaco Oval, Perth - 25 January 2008
Patersons Stadium, Perth - 8 December 2010
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne - 7 December 2013
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne - 8 December 2013
Perth Arena, Perth - 12 December 2013
Arena Joondalup, Perth (Soundwave) - 3 March 2014
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:21 AM
Crushgen24/88's Avatar
Crushgen24/88 Crushgen24/88 is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 18 Mar 2007
Location: Staten Island/Long Island New York
Age: 30
Gender: male
Posts: 9,607
Default

If it's anything close to tonight, it'll be amazing.
__________________
*8/7/03 12/21/05 7/18/06 10/28/07 11/9/07 11/10/07 2/12/08 7/12/08 7/14/08 7/15/08 11/15/09 (JBJ Solo) 5/26/10 5/27/10 5/29/10 7/9/10 7/24/10 2/24/11 2/25/11 3/5/11 5/6/11 5/20/12 7/25/13*
New Jersey/Keep The Faith/Slippery When Wet/Crush/These Days/The Circle/Have a Nice Day/What About Now/Lost Highway/Bounce/Bon Jovi/7800*Farenheit
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:23 AM
yomamasofat's Avatar
yomamasofat yomamasofat is offline
Senior Member
Something for the Posts
 
Join Date: 09 Sep 2002
Posts: 2,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenobi_on_a_prayer View Post
You'll get it if they play my muthafukin set....!

LOST HIGHWAY
BAD NAME
RAISE YOUR HANDS
BLOOD ON BLOOD
IN THESE ARMS (Dave on first verse)
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
SLEEP w/ Mercy + Start Me Up
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
BLOOD MONEY
BLAZE OF GLORY
LIVING IN SIN
DIAMOND RING
ALWAYS
HEY GOD
DRY COUNTY
IT'S MY LIFE
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU (Richie)
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
UNDIVIDED (hey Jon, if you have balls, make a political speech and put it on an official release, I double dare ya... haha)
MAKE A MEMORY
HAVE A NICE DAY
LAST MAN STANDING
PRAYER

Encore:
I BELIEVE
RIDE COWBOY RIDE
WANTED
THESE DAYS
NEVER SAY GOODBYE

Audibles: Bed of Roses, Hallelujah, Something to Believe In, In & Out of Love, Saturday Night, Bad Medicine w/o Shout

LOL of course they won't play my muthafukin set but at least it was fun to write
That is an awesome setlist, although I think Bad Rx should be in the main set instead of being an audible. But then again, as long as it has BOBITA, I can deal with any other song they play in the set! Yes, even She's A Mystery!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
jade4jovi's Avatar
jade4jovi jade4jovi is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2003
Location: In your dreams...
Age: 30
Gender: female
Posts: 9,463
Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamasofat View Post
as long as it has BOBITA, I can deal with any other song they play in the set! Yes, even She's A Mystery!
Really? ANY song, in the WHOLE set? lol You're brave, my dear!



They will end on Never Say Goodbye.

And I want Living In Sin with screams!! And Ride Cowboy Ride into STYG.

Hmm, I'm getting Deja Vu.

Just to be really wild. I'm going to predict, My Guitar Lies Bleeding. Aahhaha. Yeah.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Grypweed's Avatar
Grypweed Grypweed is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2008
Location: New Zealand
Age: 30
Gender: female
Posts: 2,564
Default

I reckon they might end on TAALS - have they even played NSG this tour?

My biggest wish is that DC will finally make it onto an official DVD release. If they play it both nights and it still gets cut... well... fgidfjg!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Crushgen24/88's Avatar
Crushgen24/88 Crushgen24/88 is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 18 Mar 2007
Location: Staten Island/Long Island New York
Age: 30
Gender: male
Posts: 9,607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absol.lution View Post
I reckon they might end on TAALS - have they even played NSG this tour?
They've played NSG, acoustic style.
__________________
*8/7/03 12/21/05 7/18/06 10/28/07 11/9/07 11/10/07 2/12/08 7/12/08 7/14/08 7/15/08 11/15/09 (JBJ Solo) 5/26/10 5/27/10 5/29/10 7/9/10 7/24/10 2/24/11 2/25/11 3/5/11 5/6/11 5/20/12 7/25/13*
New Jersey/Keep The Faith/Slippery When Wet/Crush/These Days/The Circle/Have a Nice Day/What About Now/Lost Highway/Bounce/Bon Jovi/7800*Farenheit
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
jade4jovi's Avatar
jade4jovi jade4jovi is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2003
Location: In your dreams...
Age: 30
Gender: female
Posts: 9,463
Send a message via MSN to jade4jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absol.lution View Post

My biggest wish is that DC will finally make it onto an official DVD release. If they play it both nights and it still gets cut... well... fgidfjg!
I got a feeling we may be lucky this time.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Grypweed's Avatar
Grypweed Grypweed is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2008
Location: New Zealand
Age: 30
Gender: female
Posts: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 View Post
They've played NSG, acoustic style.
Oh OK, I don't remember, ha, which show was that at? Or showS... ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-15-2008, 10:03 AM
yomamasofat's Avatar
yomamasofat yomamasofat is offline
Senior Member
Something for the Posts
 
Join Date: 09 Sep 2002
Posts: 2,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade4jovi View Post
Really? ANY song, in the WHOLE set? lol You're brave, my dear!
YES! Think of BOBITA as a magic spell that can make me immune to crap songs for 3 hours!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.