Official June 11, 2010, O2 Arena, London thread

Tour Discussion

Old 06-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Cut myself on angel hair
Slippery When Wet

Send a message via MSN to UKjovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie73 View Post
**** me folks, i gotta so i was totally blown away tonight ( and my pals ). Got down there about 2ish, had a few beers and some grub, went inside bout 4 and met von and home town boy, spent £100 on merch ( well smart Jacket ). Anyway went out for a fag and out the corner of my eye i saw Matt.Said to my mates when he comes back over will use my cheek and try and get upgrade as we were in the nosebleed seets right at the back. Anyway he was walkin back over and i went " oi Matt" he came over.I literally said " Matt, eddie, 55 shows, 1st one in 84 on kiss tour been here ther and everywhere, wots the chances of a upgrade ". He asked for my tickets ( 4 of us came from Leicester ), and he was " yeah you really got the pissy seats aint ya". Anyway he put his hand in his pocket pulled out 4 tickets and said take these, your gonna love it. I thought he would give us tickets to the either side of the arena, i was like where they for and he said " dudes your in the circle 4 rows from the stage, have a great gig". Well you can imagine our reaction, it was though we had touretts or somthing lol. He was pissin himself, posed for pics, real top bloke.When the acoustic bit was bein done, he saw us and gave us thumbs up. We were 6 foot from the stage and i swear to god i had never been so exited in my life. Got high 5 from sambo, wicked handshake off Jon. It was just a sureal experiance bein that close to the stage. And when thet played LIR that was a added bonus, hadnt heard that song live since 1989.During Wanted, got great footage of sambo, he looked at my camera and tilted his hat and gave me the nod. ****in brilliant gig, i guess i was in the right place at the right time.
OMG!!!! your so lucky, really happy for you. BTW which jacket did you get??

Old 06-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Jovi FANatic

Congrats Eddie !!! It's way cool you got an upgrade and got LIR in the same night. Glad you and your friends had a great time.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Keep the Faith

So refreshing to read these threads and not see them hijacked by the usual "autopilot" posts. Wish I,d gone to one of the shows now but hopefully they,ll be back next year.
Looking at the crowd shots it looks like they sold a lot more tickets than some people hoped they wouldnt(jungleland etc) so a uk stadium tour could be on the cards next year and i,ll make up for it then.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Keep the Faith

Pretty Woman!!! OMG ;]
Open All Night !!! I like it VERY much ;]
Let It Rock - they could play something different ;] Just kidding
Old 06-12-2010, 11:50 AM
These Days

A cow jumped over the moon.

Folks, you cannot imagine how my jaw dropped when I read that setlist. LET IT ROCK??? Now really, anything is possible. I thought I'd never see the spotlight again. Off to youtube now...

... crazy...
Old 06-12-2010, 12:03 PM
These Days

WOWOWOW.

Let It Rock sounds AMAZING! Pulse is still running... what a song! They need to bring this to Europe next year!
Old 06-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie73 View Post
**** me folks, i gotta so i was totally blown away tonight ( and my pals ). Got down there about 2ish, had a few beers and some grub, went inside bout 4 and met von and home town boy, spent £100 on merch ( well smart Jacket ). Anyway went out for a fag and out the corner of my eye i saw Matt.Said to my mates when he comes back over will use my cheek and try and get upgrade as we were in the nosebleed seets right at the back. Anyway he was walkin back over and i went " oi Matt" he came over.I literally said " Matt, eddie, 55 shows, 1st one in 84 on kiss tour been here ther and everywhere, wots the chances of a upgrade ". He asked for my tickets ( 4 of us came from Leicester ), and he was " yeah you really got the pissy seats aint ya". Anyway he put his hand in his pocket pulled out 4 tickets and said take these, your gonna love it. I thought he would give us tickets to the either side of the arena, i was like where they for and he said " dudes your in the circle 4 rows from the stage, have a great gig". Well you can imagine our reaction, it was though we had touretts or somthing lol. He was pissin himself, posed for pics, real top bloke.When the acoustic bit was bein done, he saw us and gave us thumbs up. We were 6 foot from the stage and i swear to god i had never been so exited in my life. Got high 5 from sambo, wicked handshake off Jon. It was just a sureal experiance bein that close to the stage. And when thet played LIR that was a added bonus, hadnt heard that song live since 1989.During Wanted, got great footage of sambo, he looked at my camera and tilted his hat and gave me the nod. ****in brilliant gig, i guess i was in the right place at the right time.
WOW Eddie,,, what a night so pleased for you.....

How come every one recognises Matt on here , I dont even know what he looks like :blush:

Dawn

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bon-Jo...41182859285688

JOVITALK LIVING ON A PRAYER VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkHD8FJtJQ4

Dry County 8th June 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3Yi...eature=related

ALL I NEED IS YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UDWk6e_aE
Old 06-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Undiscovered Posts

I'm just loving the setlists,how they mix them up and surprise us.Let it Rock..wow!
Looking forward to see them in London at the FC shows
Old 06-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
It's my post

Lay Your Hands On Me:

When We Were Beautiful:

Lost Highway:

* Shepherds Bush 1998 (Richie) * Wembley Stadium 2000 * Milton Keynes 2001 * Wembley Arena 2002 * Hyde Park 2003 * Ricoh Arena 2006 * St Marys 2006 * Milton Keynes 2006 * O2 Arena 2007 * St Marys 2008 * Manchester 2008 * Ricoh Arena 2008 * Ashton Gate 2008 * Twickenham x2 2008 * O2 Arena x8 2010 * Hard Rock Calling 2011 * Shepherds Bush 2012 (Richie) *Etihad Manchester 2013 * Villa Park 2013 * Hyde Park 2013 *O2 Islington 2014 (Richie) *London Palladium 2016 * O2 Arena 2016 (RSO)

*Twitter * * YouTube*
Old 06-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Jovi Addict

Oh my God!

Let it rock is incredible... not just THAT they played it.
More the WAY they rocked this out.

Can't believe it.

Brilliant set. Hope this will show up somewhere in good quality