View Single Post

Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 PM
The Distance

Yep!!! I bet the shows aren't selling like they hoped...

- Repeat set-lists

- Overpriced

- Jon sounds like shit... (They sound better than expected but still aren't what they should be either... If they pulled some rarity shows from back in the day, it might raise some interest)

- Repeat set-lists- ***Did I mention that*** It's like buying the same ****ing thing over and over again... As I'm editing these things, even Jon's speeches are identical...

They never ****ing do anything right.... Even with Sons Of Beaches!!! They could have reached a little deeper in the vault and included In America, or a Soundboard version of Cadillac Man!!! Nothing to raise interest for diehards... OWN Live sucked, The Box-Set could have been better if they reached a little further back (hardly anything from the 80s).. TLFR was a disaster... A real acoustic album as intended would have been perfect...

Whoever has been running Bon Jovi management for the past 20 years should be fired... The only great decision made was to swap the 80's live album for Blaze & Stranger!!! We ended up getting most of the tracks anyway!!!! Jon should have recorded Blood On The Bricks too...

Last edited by Rdkopper; 03-08-2017 at 09:42 PM..