Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Phil X

Tour Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 12-03-2021, 11:44 AM
angelsambo angelsambo is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2003
Posts: 1,038
Default

Work Hard, Rock Hard

Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 12-14-2021, 01:16 AM
james_d james_d is offline
Senior Member
Lay your Posts on Me
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2018
Gender: male
Posts: 722
Default

Phil is said to be playing on the new Collateral album that they're hoping to record, along with them supporting the Drills
__________________
'It ain't no fun lying down to sleep
And there ain't no secrets left for me to keep'
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 02-17-2022, 02:37 AM
Javier's Avatar
Javier Javier is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: male
Posts: 9,457
Default

Phil will be going straight from the Bon Jovi tour to back out with Kurt Deimer. Even interlocking some dates at the end. I applaud the guy to just want to keep working but, Kurt Deimer project sucks so bad to me! Lol All I wanted was the stupid good lookings vol. 2 from the drills, which supposedly has the track with Tico on drums!!...

Last edited by Javier; 02-17-2022 at 02:52 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 05-04-2022, 04:27 PM
angelsambo angelsambo is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2003
Posts: 1,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Phil will be going straight from the Bon Jovi tour to back out with Kurt Deimer. ....
Yngwie Malmasteen/Kurt Deimer – Infinity Hall, Hartford, CT 5/1/22

https://misplacedstraws.com/2022/05/...ct-5-1-22.html

''Kurt Deimer and his band had the direct support slot and did not disappoint. Led by dynamic vocalist Deimer and guitar hero Phil X, the band tore through tracks that mixed Deimer’s unique vocal delivery with Phil’s monster guitar playing. Deimer doesn’t quite sing and doesn’t quite rap but falls somewhere along the lines of a hard rock Bob Dylan. Surprisingly, it works really well. Songs like “Burn Together”, originally recorded with Geoff Tate, and “Whatcha Sayin'” had the crowd up and singing along. Playing alongside Deimer gives Phil X the chance to step into the spotlight and show just how amazing a guitar player and singer he really is, an opportunity he doesn’t often get in the more structured Bon Jovi framework.''
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 05-05-2022, 01:56 AM
B.J. Always's Avatar
B.J. Always B.J. Always is offline
Senior Member
Livin' on a Post
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: female
Posts: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
Yngwie Malmasteen/Kurt Deimer – Infinity Hall, Hartford, CT 5/1/22

https://misplacedstraws.com/2022/05/...ct-5-1-22.html

''Kurt Deimer and his band had the direct support slot and did not disappoint. Led by dynamic vocalist Deimer and guitar hero Phil X, the band tore through tracks that mixed Deimer’s unique vocal delivery with Phil’s monster guitar playing. Deimer doesn’t quite sing and doesn’t quite rap but falls somewhere along the lines of a hard rock Bob Dylan. Surprisingly, it works really well. Songs like “Burn Together”, originally recorded with Geoff Tate, and “Whatcha Sayin'” had the crowd up and singing along. Playing alongside Deimer gives Phil X the chance to step into the spotlight and show just how amazing a guitar player and singer he really is, an opportunity he doesn’t often get in the more structured Bon Jovi framework.''
Lots of great pictures there, but I wonder if there is any audio around?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 05-06-2022, 08:56 PM
angelsambo angelsambo is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2003
Posts: 1,038
Default

Hero (Official Video)

Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 05-10-2022, 06:12 AM
B.J. Always's Avatar
B.J. Always B.J. Always is offline
Senior Member
Livin' on a Post
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: female
Posts: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
Oh wow thanks so much for posting!!!!!!! Oddly enough it's topic sounds like something Jon would have come up with, but they were smart enough to put a beat to it
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 05-16-2022, 02:47 AM
angelsambo angelsambo is offline
Senior Member
Blame it on the love of posting
 
Join Date: 04 Jun 2003
Posts: 1,038
Default

Cleveland May 14, 2022

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...67117911657695
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...29993601489316
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 05-16-2022, 05:09 AM
Javier's Avatar
Javier Javier is offline
Senior Member
Blaze of Posting
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: male
Posts: 9,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.J. Always View Post
Oh wow thanks so much for posting!!!!!!! Oddly enough it's topic sounds like something Jon would have come up with, but they were smart enough to put a beat to it
To me it sounds exactly like 'This is our house'.
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 05-16-2022, 10:16 AM
Thierry's Avatar
Thierry Thierry is offline
Senior Member
The Distance
 
Join Date: 29 Jul 2002
Gender: male
Posts: 8,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.J. Always View Post
Oh wow thanks so much for posting!!!!!!! Oddly enough it's topic sounds like something Jon would have come up with, but they were smart enough to put a beat to it
Jesus Christ. This song sucks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.