View Single Post

Old 11-03-2019, 07:06 AM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Nah the mods are in a place where it doesn't matter what we do. The more we delete and force rules the more we look like bad guy and then that riles up people to push buttons and then ask why we don't moderate. Kind of a losing battle.
Don't be daft. You're perfectly aware of the constant jibberish by the same 3 posters. Rocknation spams topic with irrevelant news stories followed by a silly punchline, RDkopper can't debate for shit without constantly harassing and consequently insulting everyone who questions his thoughts and Yovana just spouts of random gibberish. Would it not be for the advertisements and pop ups this board is still borderline unreadable as you've got to scroll endlessly to make it through the non-contributing posts done on this board.

None of these posters have ever contributed anything to a discussion. Kick these 3 out and you're left with a board that's actually about Bon Jovi for a change as opposed to it constantly being about the same humourless pointless fights instigated by the same people. I don't see eye to eye with several people on here but these same people keep it civil and don't resort to constant name-calling, homophobic comments or personal attacks and certaintly don't feel the need to derail topics they're posting in.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Last edited by Supersonic; 11-03-2019 at 07:30 AM..