Thread: Phil X
View Single Post

Old 11-03-2019, 12:40 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Don't be daft. You're perfectly aware of the constant jibberish by the same 3 posters. Rocknation spams topic with irrevelant news stories followed by a silly punchline, RDkopper can't debate for shit without constantly harassing and consequently insulting everyone who questions his thoughts and Yovana just spouts of random gibberish. Would it not be for the advertisements and pop ups this board is still borderline unreadable as you've got to scroll endlessly to make it through the non-contributing posts done on this board.

None of these posters have ever contributed anything to a discussion. Kick these 3 out and you're left with a board that's actually about Bon Jovi for a change as opposed to it constantly being about the same humourless pointless fights instigated by the same people. I don't see eye to eye with several people on here but these same people keep it civil and don't resort to constant name-calling, homophobic comments or personal attacks and certaintly don't feel the need to derail topics they're posting in.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
And then there is you...

Knowing the band/Jon isn't perfect, when something does create some positive buzz and fans do get excited, you'll jump through any lengths to make sure you point out every flaw to shut down the excitement... I think you actually get off on being a buzz kill... And I'm not talking about this current release, I'm talking about every post you've ever posted since Crush. If Jon does have a decent live performance like he did in Sao Paulo a few years ago and some fans do get a little excited, instead of letting them embrace the moment, the Seb Police will make sure he posts and ruins everyone's moment... I can hear your sirens coming from a mile away. You're like, "Do I hear something positive from Bon Jovi? I can't let that happen. I have to be the dick that I am and shut it down immediately"
You'll then try to say, "I'm just being subjective" "and I shouldn't have to settle for anything but the best" etc etc... When the real truth is, you don't give a shit. you're just doing it to be an asshole. And for some reason you have half the board fooled.. but I am seeing a shift where more and more are starting to realize what you're all about... Just a bitter troll who stopped being a fan 25 years ago.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk