Thread: Phil X
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Your native tongue is fine and the music isn't bad either. However if you hadn't told us, none of us would know that is Phil playing the guitar. And yes he shines but I like Phil and his guitar. He doesn't play in the style of Richie and many people criticize him for that. He is however, very much his own style.
Yeah, he may not have a signature sound as such. He has always been a hired gun so he must be able to fit whatever the producers want.
While listening to the song for the first time, I said to myself that I like the guitar and that I don't believe it's played by the band's guitarist. I was surprised to learn it was Phil.

I'm glad you liked the song. I hope more people will listen and give a comment
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights