Thread: Phil X
View Single Post

Old 03-31-2023, 07:16 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Whenever I read about Phil X being part of yet ANOTHER project my mind directly goes to Stupid good lookings vol. 2 that was supposed to come out seems like a lifetime ago! My guess is Drills is completely self funded by him so maybe he doesn't want to risk so many resources to promote it yet and prefers to go for more lucrative jobs in the meantime. He should also be getting paid at least a retainer fee from JBJ but who know how much that amounts to without any shows in the near future. But yeah, as far as releasing their own material, it seems like Phil and Richie aren't so different ��....
True enough, both acts have a very limited audience. Phil more so but he's at least doing something about it.

I dno how lucrative the Kurt Deimer gig is haha. He's gotta be making enough money from the band that gigs like this are for fun. I don't believe for a second he was made an official band member and put on salary to be honest.