View Single Post

Old 05-06-2022, 04:16 AM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by efpg0708 View Post
I think that the song selection more than shows that he doesn’t care. He plays songs that nobody wants to hear but him. Songs like WLOL and LH for example don’t do anything for both the die hards and the casual fans. And as for the argument: “it’s easy on his voice”, nowadays no songs is, and there are much better ones that are at the same level of difficulty as those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if I agree with the "nobody wants to hear" part but that's just my opinion, I suppose those two are overplayed, I'm a casual fan and would've been thrilled to hear "Lost Highway" on the original tour and the other times the band played it before Jon's voice got even worse. Maybe I'm the only one but I Ioved it. AXS TV aired on April 22nd (my 30th birthday) that show where the band performed the whole album, guess it must've been shortened for TV since I noticed it wasn't like the DVD track listing, but I plan on buying it. The only thing is though I feel that the song really needs Lorenza Ponce's violin, not sure how they play it live when she isn't a full time band member.

Other than that I can't think of a positives/negatives list right now. Jon's voice is obviously the big one so it would be kinda redundant to say it again but it makes me sad.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk