View Single Post

Old 10-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Sure, stadiums are full. Still, they're selling half the amount of tickets they usually do. But Take That sell out stadiums as well. So do the Spice Girls. Britney Spears was capable of doing a Vegas run. But no one's there for the music though.

You just don't seem to understand how this "general picture" doesn't apply to a whole group of fans who feel completely ignored by the band. You seem to be incapable of understanding and respecting people feel different than you. I've not once attacked you for still liking the band yet you continue to sign in for no other reason other than to complain and bitch about people on here.

No, I'm not trashing everyone here who is not negative. You are trashing everyone who is too negative for your liking. Show me one post in which I've literally trashed anyone like you have. You have never, ever backed anything up other than "I like it and so should you". Never, ever have you brought any argument on the table other than "you should be respectful".

When people question what you post you continue with more rambling as opposed to answering what's being posted. You've never shown any respect towards any poster on here and you constantly bitch, complain and attack users just because you disagree with them. Just stop it as eventually no one is going to listen to you. Much like Bon Jovi's output, we've heard it all before and it's gotten old.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Just one look at any subject here and you get enough info obout you ans your way of discussion and way you think. I dont give a damn for you or others here for being negative,I found in everything that band do something good unlike you who questioned everything,even identity or legacy of the band. Everything grows old,actors,musicians,bands and so on so to expect something new and fresh by your standards from the institution that last over 36 years is silly,stupid and unreasonable,but keep on going.