View Single Post

Old 10-27-2019, 10:05 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

For someone who supposedly "doesn't give a damn" and thinks there should be more positivity you sure spend an awful time making sure your negativity is felt among several topics. You've dedicated more posts about your frustation towards me than the positive Bon Jovi posts you wish would appear more often.

Besides your broken English your incapability to discuss things makes it hard to talk to you anyway, and there's no reasoning with someone who just wants to spout off nonsense without the ability to take in the other side of the argument. You want this board to be about Bon Jovi yet it's you who keeps on making it about me. Now I appreciate the love but it's not needed, really. You're acting like you're sitting on some high horse but you've got the mental age of a toddler, so give your first little pony a pat and ride off back to the farm.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I love to play with arrogant bastards like you. Broken or not,you understand everything. I will never adress you here again,maybe I will mention you but discuss with you,never again. No one here is happy to have you so go get pleasure with some marihuana cookie and bring some joy in your life,it is full of darkness.