View Single Post

Old 08-07-2018, 10:16 AM
Next 100 Posts

Apart of the high price, what I hate most is seat assignment.
If you become their favorite customer (pay the most through the past trips or kiss their asses) or kiss ass of those favorites and become their group member or have kids attend or are youngster or male, you are highly likely to enjoy a great seat (near stage) or have a chance to give a question to or get a personal gift from Jon or the crew.
If you are favorites of them or Jon or are liked by those people, you sometimes get invited for free with a great seat.
And you want to continue doing Runaway.

I’m not rich nor don’t want to kiss their asses (because it’s not cool at all and embarrassing) so I don’t do Runaway anymore. (Yes, I have done a few trips, but I'm smart enough to learn.)
Besides, I don’t like parties, do hate alcohol. Photo with Jon or the band is nice, but I don’t like Jon’s fake smile nor tired smile.

Because of bitter memories, I stopped to do Runaway. Instead, I tried to buy VIP packages at band’s shows when I was able to earn and save enough because I was able to choose my seat before buying with such a money.

Having said that, I actually considered doing this trip in addition to The Queen+Adam Lambert residence shows. Even if my seat is in the last row and my question isn’t answered, I’m sure I will have a blast at least at The Queen+Adam Lambert shows.
But when I noticed the venue (theater) capacity is approx. 2,000, I changed my mind immediately.

Last edited by AmyHarket; 08-07-2018 at 02:20 PM..