View Single Post

Old 09-16-2017, 03:14 PM
The Distance

I'm trying to pinpoint Jon's weak spot... Why does he need to literally sound like he's baby talking on certain songs like These Days and then sound somewhat normal on others? Is it a certain note? You could literally talk the first line of These Days and sound normal... Why does Bed Of Roses sound like 2013 (with the exception of a butchered note here and there - which I could accept) but then he can't do the same for These Days...

This is where Richie is missing... Jon needs a guy who can really back him up (not Dave or Phil - a real vocalist)... Jon needs to stick to the verses and have a good backing vocalist handle the chorus... I really thought that's what EB was for but I don't hear him...

Alec's departure in 90's is noticeable with on going live performances and now with Richie gone, it's a mess... Jon needs a guy with a falsetto and a guy who can harmonize with him...

When Jon sings Let It Be for the Queen, he's struggling through the first verse but once Richie jumps in, he's instantly relieved and relaxed... I guarantee he would improve significantly if he just brought in a little help... That's how he got through '87 and he could do it again...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rdkopper; 09-16-2017 at 03:16 PM..