View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 12:48 AM
Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I think it speaks volumes about the legacy of the band when there's people that disagree with so much of what they are doing now but still maintain themselves informed, vigilant waiting for the best band they know to deliver something they like again. There's a lot of people saying that they should just pack it in and quit, I disagree completely but I can also understand where they are coming from. I celebrate so much difference of opinion because it really shows the diversity of the band and their talent in attracting such a vast difference of people, some like one side of the band, some like another. I happen to really enjoy where the band is at right now, I get a kick out of watching the shows and the youtube videos because in the middle of all the imperfection I see a man and a band that's still giving it their all, still pushing, still wanting more and in my opinion they are succeeding. It may not be perfect, but it's still awesome to me...

I couldn't agree more! Imo Jon proves that he is 'the fighter'. Maybe he won't reach the vocal level he had a few years ago.. BUT he does not lean back .. he tries everything to improve his voice and to overcome his issues. He gives everything to entertain his fans .. of course the songs may not sound as good as back in '08 or '10 ... But if he doesnt try to go on stage (even with vocal issues) he and we would not know if he can improve and return to his former strength!
And he obviously is getting better .. it's a long process - But why should he stop now when he has sucess?
Some say he destroys the legacy of Bon Jovi .. a few say he should quit.. i don't think so .. jon is a workaholic and i believe he does everything in order to prove that he and the band still got it! The band leaves everything on the stage! And imo THAT'S how you cement your legacy!

Last edited by Six-String; 09-20-2017 at 12:54 AM..