View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 04:14 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Everyone is so quick to criticize him but I actually applaud him. Regardless of his reasons for still doing this, he's giving his all... People should be concerned, not angry... There is a right and wrong way to criticize. (The classy way and the asshole way)...Most of the angry people on here are the ones who don't attend the shows or even pay for the albums yet they are still here years after year, album and album, tour after tour spewing the same things over and over again... "I refuse to pay for this garbage but I still need to give my opinion because this is a public post board and I'm entitled. I liked These Days 22 years ago and that's why I still post here. I'm here to steal new albums and rip bootlegs" OMG!!! Save It!!!

I've been a loyal fan for the past 35 years and I'll continue to be till the end...

I'll save you all time right now! There is no going back. There might be some moments better than others based on certain elements and factors but all in all, this is it people...
The way you defend Jon is sometimes a lot more arrogant than those "angry people" who trash him here.

FFS, just stop with the "I liked These Days" and "I steal new albums" non-sense (ever heard of streaming services? There's just no point in stealing music anymore). These are just lazy gimmicks that move the focus away from whatever valid points you make (which you do! I do agree with the last statement you made and to some extent people, including myself, should accept the end-game or move on from the broken record).