View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Most of the angry people on here are the ones who don't attend the shows or even pay for the albums yet they are still here years after year, album and album, tour after tour spewing the same things over and over again... "I refuse to pay for this garbage but I still need to give my opinion because this is a public post board and I'm entitled. I liked These Days 22 years ago and that's why I still post here. I'm here to steal new albums and rip bootlegs" OMG!!! Save It!!!
As I feel that this was partly aimed at me, I feel I need to respond....I'm not Angry at all, just because I have a negative opinion on something doesn't make me angry about it...I couldn't be any less angry...in fact the only person that seems angry here is RD....

As for not buying music. I have every album, every single, UK Version, Imports from all over the world, promos, right from the beginning and right up to This House. in fact I have a collection that most fans would envy. I don't like doing the whole my **** is bigger than yours thing, but I have spent an absolute fortune on BJ over the years, so don't accuse me of not buying the music! Hell I even flew to NYC to see them at the Nokia Theatre show!

Last time I saw band live was The Circle tour (London O2) and I haven't felt the need to see them since. I didn't like WAN so saw no point in seeing them on a tour promoting an album I didn't like. And I felt that the live performances were already beginning to decline (although that tour had it's ups and downs).

Just because I choose not to see the band, based on what I've heard from the professionally recorded shows as seen/heard on youTube, it doesn't make me any less of a fan of the band from the beginning to end. Hell, If I wasn't then I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

You just need to learn to deal with the fact that people can have different opinions to you, and that's totally ok!

Last edited by Thinny; 09-20-2017 at 04:18 PM..