View Single Post

Old 09-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I've been watching a lot of videos from this show and there are definitely mixed feelings with every song... There are certain songs like WDR that are less demanding of Jon and are more backing vocal driven which I'm actually okay with... After all, this is a band and not the JBJ X Factor Show, as much of you all think it is... Then on the flip side, there are certain songs which are the JBJ X Factor Show like most of the classic ballads...

At the end of the day, I truly believe Jon is giving everything he's got. If a athlete brakes his arm, there is no amount are surgery that is going to allow that athlete to throw the way he did in his prime, especially 35 years later. I think Jon is past the point of surgery. When he had to cut Pittsburgh short, I don't think his voice hurt. I think his chords were bleeding...He can probably taste it in the back of this throat... I really believe it's to that point...

Everyone is so quick to criticize him but I actually applaud him. Regardless of his reasons for still doing this, he's giving his all... People should be concerned, not angry... There is a right and wrong way to criticize. (The classy way and the asshole way)...Most of the angry people on here are the ones who don't attend the shows or even pay for the albums yet they are still here years after year, album and album, tour after tour spewing the same things over and over again... "I refuse to pay for this garbage but I still need to give my opinion because this is a public post board and I'm entitled. I liked These Days 22 years ago and that's why I still post here. I'm here to steal new albums and rip bootlegs" OMG!!! Save It!!!

I've been a loyal fan for the past 35 years and I'll continue to be till the end...

I'll save you all time right now! There is no going back. There might be some moments better than others based on certain elements and factors but all in all, this is it people...
Who's angry ?
Being critical is not the same as being angry ...
As I said before ... I feel happy for the fans who still enjoy the band live, and I respect their opinion, but when it comes to some users here, the opposite is not true. You get attacked and accused of fabricating stories because you don't share their opinion.