View Single Post

Old 04-06-2022, 11:48 AM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovifan85 View Post
Personally, I couldn't wait 2 years for another album. But I feel if another Album doesn't come to 2024, then it will probably be the last, unless Bon Jovi, just release Albums until the Farewell Tour, hopefully with Richie Sambora, and Alec Such.....
I'm so into about getting a new album from them, don't get me wrong. For me personally this is the main reason why I love them these days. I'm pretty tired of all the "big hits" so to get something new or unreleased is what makes me excited the most. But in the nowadays circumstances, the best thing for the band is just to hold a little bit, because they're loosing the excitement from most of their fans.

I don't see Bon Jovi's end any time soon, maybe after 10-15 years. They will surely slow down a bit and we won't see that much touring and new albums, but that's okay.

About the "Farewell Tour" I can't truly see Richie, Alec and even Hugh, David and Tico to be there. I think the last tour of the band brand is going to be just with Jon... And it's a kind of a beautiful thing. The man who started everything alone, to end it that way.