View Single Post

Old 01-31-2019, 01:50 AM
Keep the Faith

Shot Through the Heart - not a chance in hell of being played, but well within Jon's range so he wouldn't sound like a donkey with a throat infection trying to sing it

Anything from 7800 Fahrenheit other than King of the Mountain - not a chance in hell like the previous entry, but would shock the hell out of us diehards if hell ever froze over and it did happen

Never Say Goodbye - It would be great to hear this one in full band electric again, how long has it been? Since the Crush/OWN tour?

Living in Sin - I think we actually have a good chance of hearing this one.

Wild is the Wind - not terribly difficult to sing, Phil X could probably play the intro with enough practice

Blaze of Glory - surprised there haven't been any performances of this one since 2013, I'm expecting this one to make 1-2 appearances if the "Europe gets the best setlists and everyone else gets a snoozefest" rule stands for this tour.

(It's Hard) Letting You Go - great song, not that difficult to sing, would make a great change-up in the set

Lie to Me - makes a great intro to Always, and by itself would be a great, unexpected change to the set

This Ain't a Love Song - great ballad, probably won't be played, but one can hope. It was played 3 times during the last European tour so you never know

Hey God - a bit rangy to say the least, but didn't Phil X tweet something out in the past year or so that they rehearsed this one?

Diamond Ring - another one I'm surprised hasn't been performed at all since 2013, easy for Jon to sing even with his current range unlike most TD songs.

Just Older - why hasn't this been performed since 2011? Great song, quite a few people know it, not the hardest to sing. Maybe Jon feels he's too old to sing it anymore?

Next 100 Years - definitely won't happen, but I'd love to see Phil X tear up the solo at the end. Easy for Jon to sing.

I Got the Girl - was played in Vegas in 2017 so I see a possibility of it returning.

Thank You For Loving Me - Jon sang this at a televised wedding at the beginning of last year, and would be a great encore song.

One Wild Night - every time WGIGO gets played, I think to myself "if only they'd continued playing OWN after 2001, we wouldn't be hearing this **** at almost every show!"

Everyday - I've been saying this since last year, this song requires very little range and would make a great replacement for HAND, which Jon struggles a lot with nowadays

Undivided - not as easy to sing as Everyday, by far and away the best song on Bounce and makes a great encore song.

Misunderstood - the band should've played this one when they were in Latin America a little over a year ago. It's popular there. Not difficult for Jon to sing and would change up the ballad section after KTF

Bounce - great show opener if they decide to play around with that more, also a great replacement for HAND since it's in a lower key

The Distance - great song from the Bounce album, would make an interesting change-up to the setlist

The Radio Saved My Life Tonight - considering Jon sings the chorus an octave below the studio version, and it was performed in Asia in 2015, I think this has a good chance of appearing.

Garageland - it was a huge surprise in 2013 and will be again if they dust it off this time round.

Miss Fourth of July - great change-up for the ballad section, Phil or Shanks would need to know Mandolin for it though.

Last Man Standing - good chance of this one appearing again since it worked so well in Australia. Would be cool to hear the original version from the Box Set during the acoustic section.

Welcome to Wherever You Are - fairly well-known song, one of my personal favorites. Would make a good change-up.

Bells of Freedom - another of my personal favorites, would make a good change up. Works better live than WTWYA in my opinion.

Any Other Day - Phil playing the final solo would be different to Richie for sure, this is the only song from the LH album that I would like to see performed more often rather than less.

When We Were Beautiful - worked well in Montreal, wish they'd tried it again in Australia. Hopefully makes an appearance or two in Europe. Maybe it could be a show opener like that one time in 2013?

Superman Tonight - considering Jon's range I think the acoustic version performed in Seoul would make more sense nowadays. Should've been swapped with Amen a few times during the last NA tour.

Love's the Only Rule - probably one of the most difficult post-2000 songs vocally, has a great energy and worked really well closing the main set in 2010.

Thorn in My Side - imagine Jon and Phil X doing the dual guitar thing like him and Richie in 2010

No Apologies - just a good way to mix up the set.

The Fighter - makes a good changeup for the ballad section, much better song than Amen imo.

Thick as Thieves - my personal favorite from WAN, it would make a good switch up during the acoustic/ballad section.

Anything from Burning Bridges other than We Don't Run - easy songs to sing (except maybe parts of WWYDF), would make great shakeups.

Born Again Tomorrow - why this song hasn't been played at all since the promo show in Florida in early 2017 is a mystery that will perhaps never be solved. Shoulda been promoted as a single

The Devil's in the Temple - one of the best from THINFS in my opinion, much better than RC or GBTM.

Come on Up to Our House - another one which I'm surprised hasn't been played at all since the promo shows. Would make a great encore song to go right before Prayer.

I Will Drive You Home - my personal favorite from THINFS, the easiest BJ song to sing out of the entire catalog, and I really want to hear what the outro will sound like sung by the real band.

All Hail the King - just a good song for a setlist shakeup.

Real Love - good replacement for Amen if they ever throw in another ballad between KTF and BOR again.

Touch of Grey - my personal 2nd favorite from the album, probably only has a chance in Germany since that's the only European country the song was released in. I'd love to hear an extended version of the outro.

Walls - just like BAT, why the **** hasn't this song been played at all yet!? At least play it a couple times while it's slightly relevant!

Last edited by Zakatar; 01-31-2019 at 01:56 AM..