View Single Post

Old 12-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN View Post
why was there an Q&A ? via Runaway Tours ?
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
No idea why links won't open on my phone lately. Anything interesting asked/answered?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

From what I understood...

1. For JBJ, Lost Highway is "something a little more familiar" to opening a concert, I actually would say 'something that makes me gag...'
on the other hand, Bad Name is indeed "something a little more familiar" and A REAL HIT!!! just saying... -_-

2. Nice thing about to open a couple more Soul Kitchen's

3. "It takes a lot of Faith in Me" and "Others weren't strong and couldn't do that, anymore..." *cough*Alec and Richie*cough*

4. When he co-writes songs is him who comes with the idea and tell them what he needs and what they're doing.

5. "I don't even know if it (THINFS) was a number #1 record here or not!" same thing about the story I told you about Superman Tonight (The Circle) in Argentina 2010, but probably no ones remember again... smh lol

6. He doesn't play guitar on Wanted to change it without, changing it 'cause he's been playing the songs the same way for so long...

7. He felt LAST MAN Standing, yesterday and that was for him.

8. He jokes the tours are gonna go shorter and shorter and mentions "We're going on tour because we're playing in the biggest stadiums in the world"

9. The Moscow show "will be quite an event!"