Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

The Official July 10 Letzigrund, Zürich, Switzerland Thread

Tour Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Zakatar Zakatar is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2017
Gender: male
Posts: 814
Default The Official July 10 Letzigrund, Zürich, Switzerland Thread

Setlists, Predictions, Videos, Disappointments, Complaints...

The last time the band played in Zürich was on July 14, 2011, during The Circle Tour. The setlist was as follows:

01. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
02. You Give Love a Bad Name
03. Born to Be My Baby
04. We Weren't Born to Follow
05. Lost Highway
06. Whole Lot of Leavin'
07. It's My Life
08. We Got it Going on
09. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
10. Bad Medicine [w/ Snippet of Oh, Pretty Woman]
11. Lay Your Hands on Me [Richie Vox]
12. (You Want to) Make a Memory
13. Bed of Roses
14. I'll Be There For You
15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
16. No Apologies
17. Work For the Working Man
18. Have a Nice Day
19. Keep the Faith
--------------------------------------------
20. Superman Tonight
21. Wanted Dead or Alive
22. Love's the Only Rule
23. Livin' on a Prayer


2019 Setlist:

01. This House is Not For Sale
02. Raise Your Hands
03. You Give Love a Bad Name
04. Born to Be My Baby
05. Whole Lot of Leavin'
06. Lost Highway
07. Runaway
08. We Weren't Born to Follow
09. Have a Nice Day
10. Keep the Faith
11. Roller Coaster
12. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
13. It's My Life
14. We Don't Run
15. Wanted Dead or Alive
16. Lay Your Hands on Me
17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
18. Bad Medicine
--------------------------------------
19. I'll Be There For You
20. Livin' on a Prayer

Last edited by Zakatar; 07-12-2019 at 01:41 AM..
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 07-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Jonty Jonty is offline
Senior Member
Lay your Posts on Me
 
Join Date: 10 Sep 2002
Posts: 761
Default

So Zurich is Switzerland, trying to work out what country my tshirt from the Wembley gig thinks Zurich is in!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-08-2019, 01:14 AM
efpg0708 efpg0708 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi FANatic
 
Join Date: 27 Jul 2010
Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 1,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakatar View Post
Setlists, Predictions, Videos, Disappointments, Complaints...

The last time the band played in Zürich was on July 14, 2011, during The Circle Tour. The setlist was as follows:

01. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
02. You Give Love a Bad Name
03. Born to Be My Baby
04. We Weren't Born to Follow
05. Lost Highway
06. Whole Lot of Leavin'
07. It's My Life
08. We Got it Going on
09. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
10. Bad Medicine [w/ Snippet of Oh, Pretty Woman]
11. Lay Your Hands on Me [Richie Vox]
12. (You Want to) Make a Memory
13. Bed of Roses
14. I'll Be There For You
15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
16. No Apologies
17. Work For the Working Man
18. Have a Nice Day
19. Keep the Faith
--------------------------------------------
20. Superman Tonight
21. Wanted Dead or Alive
22. Love's the Only Rule
23. Livin' on a Prayer


2019 Setlist: TBA
This was a very meh concert as well. Not as bad as Dusseldorf, but Jon was still weak vocally and I walked out very disappointed as well.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Dave88 Dave88 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Addict
 
Join Date: 28 Jan 2013
Location: Milan, Italy
Age: 30
Gender: male
Posts: 484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
So Zurich is Switzerland, trying to work out what country my tshirt from the Wembley gig thinks Zurich is in!
Judging by the amount of italians travelling to this show it will look more Italy than Switzerland on Wednesday.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-10-2019, 02:59 PM
LeaJovi's Avatar
LeaJovi LeaJovi is offline
Senior Member
Dry County
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2005
Location: Argentina
Age: 33
Gender: male
Posts: 1,741
Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi
Default

Dry county will be an unplayed audible tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Dave88 Dave88 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Addict
 
Join Date: 28 Jan 2013
Location: Milan, Italy
Age: 30
Gender: male
Posts: 484
Default

I've just checked in at the hotel, will leave for the stadium in a few minutes.

Hoping for a decent setlist (not that I really believe in this) and a better crowd than Wembley.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-10-2019, 05:36 PM
steel_horse75's Avatar
steel_horse75 steel_horse75 is offline
Senior Member
It's my post
 
Join Date: 29 May 2007
Location: Klopp Army
Age: 44
Gender: male
Posts: 4,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave88 View Post
I've just checked in at the hotel, will leave for the stadium in a few minutes.

Hoping for a decent setlist (not that I really believe in this) and a better crowd than Wembley.
The Wembley Crowd was excellent.
__________________
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-10-2019, 05:47 PM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 32
Gender: female
Posts: 2,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
The Wembley Crowd was excellent.
I think Zurich is the show where the italians fan club are going...
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Thierry's Avatar
Thierry Thierry is offline
Senior Member
The Distance
 
Join Date: 29 Jul 2002
Age: 37
Gender: male
Posts: 8,323
Send a message via MSN to Thierry
Default

01. Thinfs
02. Raise your hands
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Thierry's Avatar
Thierry Thierry is offline
Senior Member
The Distance
 
Join Date: 29 Jul 2002
Age: 37
Gender: male
Posts: 8,323
Send a message via MSN to Thierry
Default

03. Bad Name
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.