View Single Post

Old 07-15-2019, 11:46 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith1985 View Post
I don't think it is really about the money. I think he put a lot of effort into saying the band has reached a new chapter and is evolving that it is too hard for him to deal with his voice problem. He needs the constant approval for what he does and there are still A LOT of people on facebook commenting about how the shows are the best thing they ever went to. He has never really done anything else in his life, there are people in his band (Shanks) who are kissing his ass and I doubt that David will come up to him and say: Jon, stop singing, you sound horrible.

It is strange that up to Wembley some shows were quite decent and after their break it all went downhill like that.

And I think the setlist is so boring, because Jon is too insecure with his current abilities that he won't try rare songs. I still don't get why he doesn't put a few acoustic songs in the set. The intro to WSYCGO sounded decent in Munich.
Also let’s not forget he is still a smoker, while his voice is already in this shape.