View Single Post

Old 07-19-2019, 03:50 PM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to LeaJovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
You know what, guys? I've read all those several pages of your posts and now I literally feel guilty for having enjoyed my gig in Warsaw *being that massive Richie fan in the first place!*. I even posted a lengthy review but it seems no one is interested in that bc it was too positive maybe? I used to be so critical about the band and hated all those youtube vids but in person it was much better. The bootlegs still makes your ears hurt but it's a totally different experience live. Jon's lost his voice but still can provide shows that entertain thousands. Even if some fans left, the vast majority stayed in the venue. I have a vague feeling that maybe I need a few days/weeks break from this board bc I suddenly feel I don't belong here.
Being there just a face in the crowd singing your heart out among people that share your passion is priceless. Shows are awesome. Of course you had a great time and I'm glad you did.

Here we watch youtube videos and " " " " "analyse" " " " " " performances and it's just another thing.