View Single Post

Old 07-18-2019, 09:28 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
You know what, guys? I've read all those several pages of your posts and now I literally feel guilty for having enjoyed my gig in Warsaw *being that massive Richie fan in the first place!*. I even posted a lengthy review but it seems no one is interested in that bc it was too positive maybe? I used to be so critical about the band and hated all those youtube vids but in person it was much better. The bootlegs still makes your ears hurt but it's a totally different experience live. Jon's lost his voice but still can provide shows that entertain thousands. Even if some fans left, the vast majority stayed in the venue. I have a vague feeling that maybe I need a few days/weeks break from this board bc I suddenly feel I don't belong here.
Hi !

I don’t think you should feel guilty. As I said, I feel happy for those who still enjoy the shows. I’ve been very critical with the band lately, yet I’ve given them credit when credit is due: I had a hell of a good time in RIR2017.

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying the shows. As long as people around you are in the mood and singing along, you’re in for a nice time. However, it’s clear that the performances have been pretty bad this tour. But once again, it’s your money and you should be the one to decide what makes you happy or not.

Last edited by efpg0708; 07-18-2019 at 09:31 PM..