View Single Post

Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaJovi View Post
I can't even begin to understand how Jon goes onstage in this condition and performs in front of thousands. I wouldn't dare. I remember that wedding video where they insisted he sing prayer and he was terrified, I can't imagine how he will feel in every public event where they might ask him to sing something.

Also, I wonder how the relationship between the band members is. Is everybody waiting orders and going "Yes Sir, you are sounding great sir.". Maybe Tico or David are mentioning the issue or are they also delusional?

The internal conversations really intrigue me, I hope when it's all over we get a good autobiography revealing all the shit.
Yep, what intrigues me too, is how he treats the band now, you know, he behaved like a stupid perfectionist, and he was in a bad mood in the rehearsals when there was some small mistake of Richie or David.... and when they failed in the shows, Jon did not hesitate to throw his stink eye.

I would like to know if there are now tensions on the band, or however, Jon is no longer so perfectionist with the band and has relaxed with them, making it more tolerable.