View Single Post

Old 07-19-2019, 12:45 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
You know what, guys? I've read all those several pages of your posts and now I literally feel guilty for having enjoyed my gig in Warsaw *being that massive Richie fan in the first place!*. I even posted a lengthy review but it seems no one is interested in that bc it was too positive maybe? I used to be so critical about the band and hated all those youtube vids but in person it was much better. The bootlegs still makes your ears hurt but it's a totally different experience live. Jon's lost his voice but still can provide shows that entertain thousands. Even if some fans left, the vast majority stayed in the venue. I have a vague feeling that maybe I need a few days/weeks break from this board bc I suddenly feel I don't belong here.
Everyone has got a different experience at a gig. If you enjoyed it, it was a good one for you. Everyone has different expectations and focuses on different things and if you went home happy that is what counts, I think. I really enjoyed the second half of the Wembley gig (apart from it being too short) there are people here who do not agree with it being good, I disagree but I would never change my opinion because someone has got a different one. I walked away knowing I really liked it and that is what mattered to me.