View Single Post

Old 07-20-2019, 12:08 PM
Jovi Fan

I'm gonna take it out on some people on this forum right now.

I always thought that Jon is saving himself for the big venues like Wembley and is on autopilot in others, and that was definitely my expectation tonight.

Wrong.
You get what you deserve!

It started like it could be an autopilot setlist show (19,20 songs tops), but by Bad Name Jon picked up the energy from the crowd. After that, it was a rollercoaster ride!

I was in the first row in Wembley and 4th row in the stands in Klagenfut, and I enjoyed last night even more than Wembley. (and I did enjoy the Wembley show)

So next time when you complain about his autopilot and boring setlist, how about you bring some energy too!

When he says 'Raise your hands', you raise your ****ing hands!
When he wants to hear you say - yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeaah, you sing that as many times as the man wants it!
When you need to say 'Bad medicine', scream 'Bad medicine'!

And then the following will happen:
- he will extend some songs like Bed of roses (pulled 2 girls out of the crowd!)
- the crowd will sing first verse and chorus of Wanted (and he will pull out his old - 'You're gonna put me out of the job' joke)
- he will jump in the crowd and let you Lay your hands on him
- he will give you 'Always' in the encore

Last night, he was EVERYWHERE but glued to the mic stand.

So, you get what you deserve! If you want to sit and bitch about how predictable he is, that's what you will get. If you bring energy, he will reward you, no matter if it's 80k people in Wembley, or 35k in Klagenfurt.

And in that atmosphere, nobody ****ing cares how he sounds on Always or Prayer.

So thank you Jon for proving me and thousands of people wrong last night. I had a blast this tour! RESPECT!