View Single Post

Old 07-25-2019, 12:49 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
..."He’s received more than 5,000 letters from BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) activists who are against the show but he said ‘I chose Israel and I’m coming, no one will cancel my show.’ This is an example of an old school artist that isn’t afraid about his career...”
CNN: (Yesterday), the (United States) ...House of Representatives...voted...398 to 17...to approve a non-binding resolution that opposes the boycott movement against Israel, a measure that won broad bipartisan support but faced pushback ...

(T)he resolution supports a two-state solution, argues the global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (sometimes short-handed as BDS) movement is an effort to delegitimize Israel and urges "Israelis and Palestinians to return to direct negotiations as the only way to achieve an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict..."

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-25-2019 at 07:49 PM..