View Single Post

Old 06-11-2019, 03:48 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleris View Post
Unusual as in that's not a popular opinion, because you contrasted two rock bands of the same era - one band you claim to suck live is playing arenas, while the 'amazing' one is doing clubs.

But sure, go ahead fire up those defensive remarks about 'oily chested guitarists', that's some real edgy stuff bruh.

I feel weird defending Def Leppard, because they're far from my favorite band and that show I saw didn't blow me away either, but facts are facts - they have original members (except the one deceased guitarists) and still sound respectable when playing their material live. That's not a long list of peers from that era who can do that and Whitesnake, nor Bon Jovi, do not make that cut in 2019.
I'm not going to engage with with you when you're just going to make things up to suit your argument.

I didn't day Def Leppard sucked. I said they sounded too polished and synthetic.

Also, implying that Def Leppard are better than Whitesnake because they play bigger venues would imply that Bon Jovi are currently one of the best live acts in the world because they're playing stadiums.

Popularity doesn't necessarily mean quality. I feel like that's a rather obvious point to make but one you've clearly overlooked.