View Single Post

Old 06-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Keep the Faith

About the stage, I would be disappointed not to get the full package as technically, we are paying ticket prices for the venue, band, singing, screens, stage etc, the same as other countries so I can see why some would be pissed off if this is true.
However, the screens appear to be what makes the stage really cool this time (Last time at RDS was the half moon and the movement which highlighted certain songs, obviously we had the amazing car stage but lost the sets as Richie vanished so I just hope the screens are there for those great affects).

so tomorrrow I am heading with low expectations which is a shame. I can imagine a good crowd and Jon being the showman but the voice issue will likely appear....only two nights to recover for this one. I hope for more songs but in truth there are other rare songs he could add in without wrecking the voice. Something off Bounce would be good! Last time at RDS the snippets were great fun but they seem to have been dropped now. Critics are going to be out, yes, but to be honest, there is very little Jon can do other than mime to solve the voice issue. I will sing loud as always, maybe drown Jon out lol, but in the end I will applaud the guys for the efforts on the night no doubt. They are longer in their 20s/30s, expectations have to change and I can accept that.