11. It's My Life
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. We Don't Run
14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
15. Bad Medicine

Encore:
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Livin' On A Prayer

What a joke to end the tour. Thinking about that the end of the last proper tour in 2013, despite Jon's vocals having gone to hell there as well, had 29 songs...
So, this is the end of the most dreadful Bon Jovi tour of all time (until the next one). The logic thing to do now would be to pack your things, go home, and reflect on how much money does it take to make it up for the embarrassment that is singing to thousands of people with your voice as bad as this. But Jon clearly doesn’t care about it. As long as people keep coming and paying to see him, he’ll continue. That’s what really pisses me off. For years and years he went on record saying that he is a perfectionist, that he has to go out there every night as if it was their last show, that he doesn’t accept anything less than perfection for his shows, yet he keeps on doing it at this abysmal level. But people are still coming and the money keeps rolling in. He’ll milk the fans for every penny until he has to ask for Rob Stewart to cover for him because he’s too old to do it. Shame.

Last edited by efpg0708; 10-03-2019 at 04:17 PM..