View Single Post

Old 10-03-2019, 04:03 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I think this has more to do with the site itself rather than the band or tour. This forum basically just sucks now with all the ads and malware attached to it....
That might be it; but the ads and malware have been a problem for several years. This is the first time I remember seeing so little attention paid to a show. And surely not one that wrapped up a tour. Only a few posts leading up to it, virtually none during the performance (no PBP as it happens, no requests for links to follow along, etc.), and not much after the show. Not a single video posted. Just seems like there's no interest.

But I should have qualified by saying, it seems to me that the fans have given up, which may or may not be the case.

It just occurred to me, too, that this may be the first time Jon has started promoting a new album while he's still touring in support of the latest release. Since he's already given us the name, talked about some of the songs, and mentioned an early Spring release, maybe fans are just done with this album and are ready to move on to the next.