Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

The official Runaway Tours Barcelona thread

Tour Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 09-04-2019, 10:01 PM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 32
Gender: female
Posts: 2,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
If you are not going to speak a word of the song, do not speak, and do not say that you have a song that you do not intend to share, that is rude.
Eveline was saying that I “played a dirty trick” on you, and I was clarifying that I’m not. Same thing with Jack27 that was saying “it’s bogus” and it’s not. That is all... I think you misinterpreted the whole thing.
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote

  #72  
Old 09-04-2019, 10:01 PM
bonjovi90's Avatar
bonjovi90 bonjovi90 is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 07 Jun 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 5,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
If you are not going to speak a word of the song, do not speak, and do not say that you have a song that you do not intend to share, that is rude.
Oh come on, she just said that this happened and another user confirmed it.
Don't be like a little fan boy, we'll probably get it soon enough.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 10,838
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
If you are not going to speak a word of the song, do not speak, and do not say that you have a song that you do not intend to share, that is rude.
Why are you always so damn rude?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-04-2019, 11:00 PM
rolo_tomachi rolo_tomachi is offline
Senior Member
It's my post
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2009
Gender: male
Posts: 4,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Why are you always so damn rude?
I just don't like that game of exclusivity. I simply give an opinion, if I had gone on that trip, I recorded the new song, and my intention is not to talk about it, then I don't.

I would never say that I went on the trip, I recorded the new song, and I will not say anything at all. Let me at least be a little upset with that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-04-2019, 11:35 PM
bonjovi90's Avatar
bonjovi90 bonjovi90 is offline
Senior Member
Just posting
 
Join Date: 07 Jun 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 5,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I just don't like that game of exclusivity. I simply give an opinion, if I had gone on that trip, I recorded the new song, and my intention is not to talk about it, then I don't.



I would never say that I went on the trip, I recorded the new song, and I will not say anything at all. Let me at least be a little upset with that.
Are you really in that dire need of a poor quality recording with out of tune vocals and screaming fans?

And I'm with Matt on this, Yovana just reported what happened and there's no reason for an outburst.

In earlier times, fans would've gone crazy after such news, now no one seems to care here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-05-2019, 04:00 AM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 10,838
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I just don't like that game of exclusivity. I simply give an opinion, if I had gone on that trip, I recorded the new song, and my intention is not to talk about it, then I don't.

I would never say that I went on the trip, I recorded the new song, and I will not say anything at all. Let me at least be a little upset with that.
She didn't say she recorded it, did she? She said he played one and asked people not to post it. You can't complain there's nothing of value on the cruise AND it's not fair they got something exclusive, we can't have it both ways.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Jack27 Jack27 is offline
Senior Member
Livin' on a Post
 
Join Date: 03 Dec 2002
Posts: 337
Send a message via MSN to Jack27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
Eveline was saying that I “played a dirty trick” on you, and I was clarifying that I’m not. Same thing with Jack27 that was saying “it’s bogus” and it’s not. That is all... I think you misinterpreted the whole thing.
Ok fair play Yovana! I apologise for doubting. Can you at least tell us what Jon said about it? He must have also said something pretty convincing for no one to share it!
__________________
Let The Dreamers Dream
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-05-2019, 03:09 PM
thesedays2014 thesedays2014 is offline
Senior Member
Jovi Fan
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2014
Gender: male
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Are you really in that dire need of a poor quality recording with out of tune vocals and screaming fans?

And I'm with Matt on this, Yovana just reported what happened and there's no reason for an outburst.

In earlier times, fans would've gone crazy after such news, now no one seems to care here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Fantastic post 😹😹. Who gives a shit about the song really? Or the album...

We’ll all buy it and the typical ‘best album since These Days’ comments will last a few weeks, if that. Then most of us will admit it’s a pile of crap 💩
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Captain_jovi's Avatar
Captain_jovi Captain_jovi is offline
Moderator
Tokyo Road
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2002
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 34
Gender: male
Posts: 10,838
Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi
Default

I'll always be a fan of stuff like this and hope something gets out. I want the new album and to give it an honest attempt at liking it. I'm sure I'll dig a few songs from it. But I totally understand people on the cruise wanting to honor Jon's wishes. The price of the cruise, to me, doesn't justify what it includes but throwing out a new song is a pretty cool thing to get when you're paying that much for covers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-06-2019, 12:47 PM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
These Days
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 32
Gender: female
Posts: 2,501
Default

rolo_tomachi, it’s Jon Bon Jovi the person who doesn’t want to post it, don’t try to blame to me (I hope that respond also your question Jack27!!! >_< jaja)
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.