View Single Post

Old 09-05-2017, 05:14 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes View Post
People with better memory than me will confirm or correct me. Once there was a talk that Jon checks YouTube and fan boards rarely.

I guess it was Obie tgat said that but, once again, someone better informed can confirm that.
Before I posted my SA question I read back thru this thread to see if it had already been discussed; and I came across this post. Some time after you posted it, I watched the Alice Tully event from Nov 2009 that bonjovi90 so graciously posted (due to popular demand!)

During that show, Jon did say that he does not read the message boards and social media. Then he joked around a little, like, "You guys might say you don't like my shoes or something. And I LIKE my shoes!" I don't remember him saying anything about YT, though.

I still stand by my original response and would bet that somebody in the organization is paid to keep an eye on fan comments in social media and sites like YT. It only makes sense because it's like a huge on-line pizza parlor jury.

But I thought you'd like to know that Jon did, in fact, say something very close to what you remembered.