Thread: What's Next?
View Single Post

Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvistico View Post
I might have missed it, but the question on my mind for weeks now is : how is this tour gonna go on ? - They started a world tour but after finishing the first leg, the future remains empty. OK, a few south american dates are in the books but that's not a 'leg'

Did the band talk on their tourplans in interviews? I don't mind waiting 2018 to see them in Europe, but it would at least be nice to know when we can expect them to be over here ... still gets me excited big time.

I suppose they will return to arena's in Europe since I can't see them doing stadiums over here anymore, except for a few cities. ( Wembley Stadium has to be the one on their bucket list )

What is the reason for organizing the tour the way they are doing it?
A lot of older acts are adopting this touring model and I think at this stage in their careers it's the one where it would keep everyone healthy and happy. Bryan Adams has been doing this for years where he announces each leg separately with groups of 15-20 shows and then a break. Metallica takes about 3-4 years for each tour. There's definitely plenty more dates left on the horizon, we are just used to the tour being announced and executed differently....