View Single Post

Old 05-29-2019, 01:52 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

I really think it's because all his other ventures have failed. His movie career has failed. He then bought a football team which ceased to exist after the league suspended operations. His wine venture has failed. His clothing brand has failed. The Philadelphia Soul organisation, although admirable, is nowhere as big as he'd want it to be and it's not something which could replace his day job either. His attempt at buying the Buffalo Bills failed and backfired by killing the band as well. But most importantly though, despite the number 1 records and number 1 tours, his recording career has failed the last 10 years as well.

I think he's touring because it's all there's left, really. I'm sure there's plenty for him to do but Jon Bon Jovi is a guy motivated by succes as success means money and adoration. He's not motivated by passion and it kind of shows during every single show. His heart's just no longer in it or he just wouldn't take this show on the road. He knows this band sounds nothing what he'd like it to sound like but I reckon he's made peace with it by now. What else is he to do?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan