View Single Post

Old 10-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Jovi Freak

im not happy, SO many good songs are going to be left out on this.

On their last ''best'' off, 1990-2000 they still couldnt fit on a number of great songs from that era such as Walk On, Elevation, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses to name a few, and included a few random choices such as 'the first time' and 'numb'. I believe one of their best songs ' The fly' wasnt included on some versions of this collection in some countries.

Once again, whatever criteria bands now adays use to pick their 'best' tracks doesnt seem to be the best, I feel that collections such as this should be fan picked, unless they are simply ''greatest hits' records rather than 'best offs'.

The new oasis collection leaves off a few shockers (Roll with it, Hindu times etc), REM's best off had a few missing, and well - we know about Bon Jovi......

meh

andi
That you are all you really need
JBJ - I believe

"Sambora's face is a mask of joyous disbelief, as if previously unaware of his ability to play the instrument at all. Reaching the last fistful of notes, he does a fair impression of a man who is actually ejaculating into his jet black flares."
. . . Ben Mitchell, Q Magazine