View Single Post

Old 05-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Jovi Fan

Send a message via MSN to Stratocaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikeout
Well the album cover looks like something Five (that joke boyband) would come off with. I won't be getting the album cause I wouldn't buy any covers album even if Bon Jovi done one, just a waste of time when we could be having an orginal studio album.
I don't think it's quite as simple as that.. original albums will obviously take far longer to record/master whereas with doing a covers album you have the basis laid out for you. Although having said that I think Def Leppard did delay this album a couple of times but that was probably more down to finalising exactly what songs they were going to have on there. My personal view is that this is a nice album, not quite sure whether it is worth the £11 I paid for it yet but I'm glad I got it. Some great covers on there of songs I'd never heard before and it kind of introduces you to 'new old bands' if you get what I mean.. It's like the 70s with a modern sound at the end of the day. It's also nice to read the insert there and see their take on how they gre up musically.
Bon Jovi - Wolverhampton
Bon Jovi - Manchester

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 4th
Bon Jovi - MK Bowl - June 10th
Bon Jovi - MK Bowl - June 11th
Def Leppard - Sheffield - June 17th

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 22nd
Bon Jovi - Coventry - June 24th
Def Leppard/ Whitesnake/ Thunder - Nottingham - July 17th

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 8th
Bon Jovi - Birmingham - June 9th
Bruce Springsteen - Coventry - June 20th