Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Paul Wella Album?

Other Bands

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Location: The institution that is John Moores University 4months to go!
Send a message via MSN to ktlee
Default Paul Weller Album?

Anyone got his latest album? Have the Modern Classics one and wondered if the latest one was as good as his older stuff?

Last edited by ktlee; 12-19-2005 at 11:25 PM..

Old 12-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Jovi Freak

Ive heard nothing but great reviews for this album. I dont have it myself though. Was meant to be goin to the Ulster Hall gig earlier in the year, but he cancelled due to illness

andi
That you are all you really need
JBJ - I believe

"Sambora's face is a mask of joyous disbelief, as if previously unaware of his ability to play the instrument at all. Reaching the last fistful of notes, he does a fair impression of a man who is actually ejaculating into his jet black flares."
. . . Ben Mitchell, Q Magazine
Old 01-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to biotlobj

OMG there is other paul weller fans on this site! i love him. album is great by the way latest one is brilliant! as is now. its has a very rocky sond, bit like the jam not so much style council it has a good bit of bass in the record with a few nice rocky songs. a few slow songs but hay its MR WELLER the one and only mod farther!
Old 01-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

Location: The institution that is John Moores University 4months to go!
Send a message via MSN to ktlee

Will defo listen to the new album then since its had such good reviews! Have an mp3 player now so can hopefully combine all my old favourites with some new tracks.

When was this gig supposed to be? Any plans for a revisit to make up for the last time? Livin near to belfast so would like to get down there and see him live.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Jovi Addict

sorry you have missed out. last year 2004 when he releasd his studio 150 album (the cover album, not the best but still mr weller!) he done a tour for that not big one just small europeen one. he got a VERY bad throught infection so tour was delaed. i was ment to see him then at hammersmith apollo in sep 04 but got delayed till feb 05. then later in 05 he relased 'as is now'. he done a tour with that and i saw him at the ali palli (alexandera palice) end of dec i think it was 12 of dec it was his last tour date for as is now. the gig was great he had the likely lads with him who were great the lead singer out the band is in this years celeberty big bro. but i have never seen paul in great shape he sang shout to the top classic style council track. and a few jam song yes he did sing thats entertainment and town called mallice! i loved it! have a look on his site www.paulweller.com
Old 01-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Posting Dead Or Alive

Let me introduce you to two very useful functions on the keyboard:-

One: "Shift" (Pressing and holding this AND another letter, will give you a Capital letter. These are to be used when mentioning somebody's name or when starting a new sentance [for example]).

Two: "," (Pressing the commar key, will space out your sentances and paragraphs. This will enable people to actually read what you write, rather than just skip one huge paragraph of unreadable text).
2010: NJ x3, London x4. 2011: Munich, Manchester, London, Dublin x2, Lisbon. 2012: RS London.
2013: Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London. 2014: RS Belfast. 2016: London. 2019: Dublin x2, Liverpool, London

Old 01-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Jovi Freak

**Oeeooo Oeooo** (siren sound)

Oh look, it's the grammar police again!

But, back to the topic, its great when the modfather has Ocean colour scene (minus Simon) as his touring band, as i'm a massive fan of them too!

andi
That you are all you really need
JBJ - I believe

"Sambora's face is a mask of joyous disbelief, as if previously unaware of his ability to play the instrument at all. Reaching the last fistful of notes, he does a fair impression of a man who is actually ejaculating into his jet black flares."
. . . Ben Mitchell, Q Magazine
Old 01-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Jovi Addict

IM ****ING DISLEXIC FOR 100TH TIME! i thound it rely hard to sort out my speeling n stuff. I try harder from now to keep you happy. any ways paul weller is getting a life time achivement award on this years Britts. he also said the jam will never rejoin! he thinks it is perfetic that other bands do it. it would be the last thing he will do. he would rather work on the buildings! i aam a fan of ocean colour scene to i would have like to see them with paul i bet that rocked!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to Mr Bluesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by biotlobj
IM ****ING DISLEXIC
You couldn't make it up.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Jovi Addict

HA HA very funny you prik
Closed Thread