Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

THREE nights in Belfast, NOTHIN' in Scotland!?!?!?

Other Bands

Old 07-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Runaway

Send a message via MSN to anna101
Default THREE nights in Belfast, NOTHIN' in Scotland!?!?!?

Just bn wanderin' round ticketmaster....meat loafs tourin'!!! YAYAYAYYAY!! but not Scotland!!! why!??!?! The closest i can get is newcastle or belfast (three damn nights there) How can he not do the SECC or Ibrox...even somewhere in Edinburgh..... its not fair...do you know how easily i can get lost!?!??....i'll never be able to get there....even if i persuade my folks bout it.......grrrrrr.......

Old 07-09-2003, 12:09 AM
The Distance

Default Re: THREE nights in Belfast, NOTHIN' in Scotland!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna101
Just bn wanderin' round ticketmaster....meat loafs tourin'!!! YAYAYAYYAY!! but not Scotland!!! why!??!?! The closest i can get is newcastle or belfast (three damn nights there) How can he not do the SECC or Ibrox...even somewhere in Edinburgh..... its not fair...do you know how easily i can get lost!?!??....i'll never be able to get there....even if i persuade my folks bout it.......grrrrrr.......
Don't know, I think you need to call him and ask it
Old 07-09-2003, 08:25 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to Mr Bluesman

Well according to June's Classic Rock;
"his fourthcoming world tour, which reaches the UK in November, will be his last." is this what you're on about?

It says here that his tour will include "UK dates at Birmingham NEC Nov 10/11, Manchester Evening News Arena 13, Cardiff International Arena 15, London Wembley Arena 17/18, Glasgow SE&CC 21, Sheffield Hallam FM Arena 22, Newcastle upon Time Telewest 24, Brighton Centre 25, Glasgow SE&CC 27, Manchester Evening News Arena 30."

Is this the same tour?
Old 07-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Runaway

Send a message via MSN to anna101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bluesman
Well according to June's Classic Rock;
"his fourthcoming world tour, which reaches the UK in November, will be his last." is this what you're on about?

It says here that his tour will include "UK dates at Birmingham NEC Nov 10/11, Manchester Evening News Arena 13, Cardiff International Arena 15, London Wembley Arena 17/18, Glasgow SE&CC 21, Sheffield Hallam FM Arena 22, Newcastle upon Time Telewest 24, Brighton Centre 25, Glasgow SE&CC 27, Manchester Evening News Arena 30."

Is this the same tour?
mmmm.....i dont' know....and that reminds me i've still not this months Classic Rock..tho of course i read the article about New Jersey .it's under a pile of videos in my bedroom...kinda stacked in a leanin' towere of Pisa way....

ticketmaster didn't have anythin' for scotland at all.........weird.....is it definately his last tour!? i really really wanna go!!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to Mr Bluesman

Well there was a little interview with the man himself, he seemed pretty confident that it was his last. He say's that he wants to concentrate on his acting now. Have a look around for tickets at Glasgow because you don't really want to miss it now do you!