View Single Post

Old 06-21-2015, 01:40 AM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
The album is growing on me. I just find the Globalist and Drones incredibly pointless, so that really just leaves an 8 track album for me. Surprisingly, Defector is the one that's kept me listening the most often.

They better come to Minneapolis this winter...
I kind of figured. It does come off as an album that grows on you. I just didn't post anything until after I had moved beyond the "Meh, I don't know about this sh**." phase.

I'm sure U.S. dates are going to come up fairly soon following Mexico City. They are getting the full stage (looks like it's going to be in-the-round.) So it's ready to be transported around North America. South America is getting some stripped down stuff from layout I've seen. I was considering heading down there, but nah. I want the full production.

The Europe dates are all Festivals this year, correct? I'm hoping they have more dates next year with the full production. I'd really like to head back there for them and be among a proper audience. The Los Angeles audience is actually more rabid than usual when it comes to Muse, but it still is never on par with Europe.