View Single Post

Old 08-23-2004, 09:19 PM
iNsPiReD sKy
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter
Hm, I've seen them live.... 9 times since 1999. 5x 1999 tour, 1x 2001 promo tour, 3x last year's best of tour. And 3 concerts were on UK soil, hehe (Scotland actually). Next year...we'll see. I have much less time than I used to have, plus I'm getting old heh
Nine times? Whoa cool! My fave album is Up, so I would have loved to have seen them on the 1999 tour. The Monster tour was huge as well, that was probably when they were their peak (although you would know more so than me). How do REM compare to Bon Jovi for you? Are REM your second fave band? They're actually my third fave band behind BJ naturally and Bryan Adams. Im missing their first few albums, so im not a die hard fan like I am with BJ. Going back to see Bryan Adams in nine weeks with Carli, but definately will be seeing REM next year though.
Well I started to get into REM in 1995, 1996, so I missed the 1995 tour Oh well As for fave bands, this really isn't the place to answer such questions :P Let's just say BJ music sort of played a role in my life 1992-1996 and REM from 1996 on