View Single Post

Old 04-13-2004, 03:16 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
Kill Bill was the first of Tarantino's movies I've seen, and I thought it was at least good enough to warrant me going to see the second part a week on saturday, and possibly to buy the DVD boxset when it is released, but I don't like the way it is put together, flash backs and the whole anime part of the first movie I didn't like. I did however enjoy the fights which were very cool, and hopefully I will be able to get the region 3 DVD as apparently that is all in colour, whereas the region 1 and 2 versions have some parts in black and white to apparently minimize the ammount of blood seen (ie red water used for filming)
I've been wondering about that...do you know if the color version (as you referred to it, region 3) will be released in the states, or just in Japan. I've had a lot of trouble with region coding in the past and I hope there is a release in America with this version.

Also, will there be a box set eventually? Should I wait to get this or just buy it when it comes out on DVD tomorrow?
Hey hey, I'm alive
Didn't think I'd make it to the other side.
Here to stay, I'm alive!