View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.p...n-jovi-circle/

It’s all about the tour. That’s where the money is. So, I’d juice up the tour. Whether it be by playing "Slippery When Wet" from start to finish, the only album people truly care about, or creating a live extravaganza like Kenny Chesney’s multi-bill stadium shows. Every hair band come back to life! You know the female Bon Jovi audience, the act’s main driver, loved Slaughter and Cinderella and Winger and White Lion too…

And where’s the online contest? Find the right clues, and you get a song written just for you, the winner!

Where’s the promotional tour where you show up at diehard winners’ houses? Yup, you compete online and then Jon and Richie show up unannounced, like the Publishers Clearing House, and perform "Wanted Dead Or Alive" in your living room.

The best Bon Jovi bit of the last ten years, eclipsing all of their music, was their interview with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Why didn’t they have Triumph do their new interview? Make a deal with YouTube to get it on the home page?
Awesome article. The band should do the 4 brilliant suggestions above (plus playing BOBITA in all shows, so that's 5). This lefsetz dude needs to be their manager. If I were Jon, I'd put him on speed dial.