Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Origins of all the Bon Jovi Members

General BJ Discussion

Old 08-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Jovi Addict

Default Origins of all the Bon Jovi Members

Hello!

I'm looking for some detailed information on where the ancestors of all the Bon Jovi Members' families came from. I know that most of them had their roots in europe, but the information I have is not really useful. I hope someone here can help me.

You surely ask yourself why I'm asking this. There's a stupid reason why :
I'm preparing my A-Level courses in English right now. Every pupil in our grade had to choose a topic that has a connection to Great Britain or the USA and I chosethe career of Bon Jovi, because this band coined my life from my early days on and their music means a lot to me. About this topic we have to write a homework that consists of at least 20 pages. My teacher told me that she would only accept the topic Bon Jovi if I wrote about the members descending from immigrant families additionally.
So I'm looking for some information on that. I'd be really thankful for every link, advice or piece of information you could give me...

Thank you

Old 08-02-2005, 10:12 PM
The Distance

Default Re: Origins of Bon Jovi all the Bon Jovi Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantasian
Hello!

I'm looking for some detailed information on where the ancestors of all the Bon Jovi Members' families came from. I know that most of them had their roots in europe, but the information I have is not really useful. I hope someone here can help me.

You surely ask yourself why I'm asking this. There's a stupid reason why :
I'm preparing my A-Level courses in English right now. Every pupil in our grade had to choose a topic that has a connection to Great Britain or the USA and I chosethe career of Bon Jovi, because this band coined my life from my early days on and their music means a lot to me. About this topic we have to write a homework that consists of at least 20 pages. My teacher told me that she would only accept the topic Bon Jovi if I wrote about the members descending from immigrant families additionally.
So I'm looking for some information on that. I'd be really thankful for every link, advice or piece of information you could give me...

Thank you
So where are you from?
Old 08-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Jovi Addict

oh, sorry,...I forgot to mention that in my profile but I changed it immediately ...
Old 08-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Pies Descalzos, Suenos Blancos
Something for the Posts

Send a message via AIM to ~saz~ Send a message via MSN to ~saz~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~saz~

I know that Jon's parents are of Italian origin, and that Richie has both Italian and Polish heritage. I also remember reading that Tico's parents were Cuban or something
Not sure about the others.