View Single Post

Old 12-29-2002, 04:45 AM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via AIM to jenn1189 Send a message via MSN to jenn1189

This is a difficult topic for me. There was a time in the late 80's when the day of the week dictated whether I liked BJ or DL more. Now, it's obvious who my favorite is, but I still hold a very dear place in my heart for Def Leppard. Hysteria is one of the albums I'd want with me if I were ever stranded on a desert island somehwhere. It's up there with the best of the best for me. There are a lot of fond memories that go along with that album for me. And Def Leppard do have a few hit songs that have stuck around through the years. Pour Some Sugar on Me comes to mind the quickest. I have friends who are a lot younger than me that I work with and they've heard that song and said how much they like it, who sings it, etc. I've purchased the new Def Leppard cd's as they've been released, but I haven't enjoyed them like I used to. I still support them and would go to see them live in a heartbeat (it just seems that no good bands want to come to Florida anymore). So, for me there is no "rivalry". I loved both bands at the height of their success and still love them both now.