View Single Post

Old 08-03-2003, 09:48 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via MSN to Sambora_Laura Send a message via Yahoo to Sambora_Laura

Wre you ever expecting the results of this poll to be any different, when posting on a Bon Jovi board?!?!

I believe you asked a question you already knew the answer to, missy, to affirm your belief in your chosen band, because Aerosmith has gained more critical acclaim over the years, and though they have taken a downturn somewhat of late, are far more popular with the plebian masses of the MTV generation Rome. However, their fans do not have fair representation here, and Bon jovi fans have a far more than fair majority share of Board users. Thus! You secured your choice, which would usually be the underdog, as champion over a greater being, creating a fairytale ending to a tiny thing, but one that makes you feel good.
I therefore believe that this points to your massive insecurities as a person in the real world, and I must warn you that seeking to appease these insecurities in the relative social safety net of a Message board often makes the problems you are dealing with in real life much harder to handle.

Now go on. Prove me wrong. Tell me you voted for Crying.