View Single Post

Old 09-23-2003, 02:50 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
What they describe with the song is that the love of a mother always is there no matter what happens and that a lover can go away.
I don't think that is what this song is about. I think this song is about someone who is in love with someone and though he gets her love he just doesn't get thru to her. The question in this song is is if he could get thru to her if he would be her mother. It's not about a love that can go away I think, they're not describing the love of your mother.

I think the song is terrible. The lyrics might be nice, but they don't fit the music. The Mother scream is very good, but it sounds kinda stupid, the desperate sound in it doesn't fit the word. Just like with Rammstein's Mutter.

Quote:
Like I always hear. Love is fun for as long as it last and friends and family will always be there. I know you can doubt the friends part. But good friends will.
Not true. Family can let you down just as your friends. Your mother can let you down as well. It's hard to imagine but it's true.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan