View Single Post

Old 09-23-2003, 06:46 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by inge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Family can let you down just as your friends. Your mother can let you down as well. It's hard to imagine but it's true.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
As being a mother of 5, and you being just a 19 year old guy with maybe a lot of frustrations about you mother...I can say..and I defend no matter what: the love of a motheris always there. If for any reason a mother will ave to let a child go it`s gonna hurt like nothing else.
There is nothing to describe the opain a mother has to go through to give birth to her child and the hardest thing in the world is when she has to say goodbye..( when she has to bury her kid or elsewhere).
I know, I have been there. IAnd I am def. no exception.
So..don`t make statements when you are not able to judge or feel or know!
I wouldn't make a blanket statement like that as I am sure you do not know ALL MOTHERS. As a devoted mother of 5, I am sure you cannot imagine a mother not loving her child or letting the child down. It happens, though, every single day. So, I don't think you could possibly speak for all mothers.

What right do you have to tell someone, what they feel isn't right??????? Or even more so, that they don't feel?
I miss the fire that was once in your eyes
Well come on and say something now